Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Another request

I'm planning to go to BlogHer 2008 in San Francisco, anyone else going and looking for someone to share a hotel room with? I almost swallowed my tongue when I saw how much the rooms are at the Westin, where the conference is being held. I found a nice hotel (from what I could tell from the website) that is $161 a night only a few blocks away. Let me know if you are interested or know someone else who might be. Thanks a bunch!

Note: okay, I looked again and they have a special rate of $199 per night for the conference, which is still more than I would pay myself, but it might be worth it to be where the action is, so to speak. I still need a roomie, though.
Also, they have a special rate for students for the conference itself, $75 with a student ID. I will be taking advantage of that offer.

1 Comment:

  1. Kennis said...
    Where is the conference going to be?? It seems like I can never get onto their site...

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online