Monday, July 9, 2007

About Me

I am a 31 year old woman/girl from Southern Illinois. I currently live in St. Louis, MO, which was the inspiration for this blog. I've lived and loved, made mistakes and lots of art along the way. I confuse my family and amuse just about everyone else. I'm one of the kindest people you will ever meet, but don't let the kindness fool you. I'm also selfish, manipulative and lazy. Now that we've got my faults out the way, feel free to shower me with praise. I'll wait. No, really, go ahead. No? Humph. Moving on.

I am the oldest of three children. My parents are still married to each other and still living in the house they bought when I was a year old. They live south of my hometown, a couple of miles from a large lake. My memories of childhood are set outside....playing in the yard....running through the woods at my grandma's house....jumping off the boat into dark lake water....mudpies and ice cold creeks...catching frogs and feral kittens...chasing after older male cousins...love and laughter and angst.

I have one nephew, Hayden, the monkey boy. I love him to pieces, but am more than happy to send him home to his mom after a weekend visit.

Right now, I'm still trying to figure out who I want to be when I grow up. When is that, exactly? In the meantime, I'll laugh and love and take lots of photos along the way. Thank you for joining me on my adventure. ;)

Love,
Bri










you can contact me by email
bludaisys at hotmail dot com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online