Sunday, July 8, 2007

Naked Monday Posts

These links will take you to my Naked Monday posts for any of you just joining us and curious. Every Monday, I expose myself in some small way for all the internets to see.

I'll keep this post up for a couple of days, then it will only be available in the side bar for easy navigating. Hello new people and welcome to my world!

Naked Mondays #34 Bring on the Crazy Ex's

Naked Monday #33 Because Surviving Isn't Enough

Naked Mondays #32 Channeling my Inner Carrie

Naked Mondays #31 What Will the Neighbors Think?

Naked Mondays #30 The One Where I Duck and Cover

Naked Mondays #29 Making Room for More Shoes

Naked Mondays #28 Soooo, I Have This Thing for Socks

Naked Mondays #27 Where the Magic Happens

Naked Mondays #26 Six Unremarkable Things

Naked Mondays #25 Matchmaker, Matchmaker

Naked Mondays #24 Please Halp...

Naked Mondays #23 Where Would I Be If....

Naked Mondays #22 My Best Friend Dan

Naked Mondays #21 The Ugly Truth

Naked Mondays #20 Let's Talk About a Fall Wardrobe, Shall We?

Naked Mondays #19 A Lifelong Dream Realized?

Naked Mondays # 18 The 2008 Swimsuit Brigade for Honest Photos

Naked Mondays # 17 Introducing Myself for BlogHer '08

Naked Mondays # 16 Love and Marriage

Naked Mondays # 15 Skirting the Issue

Naked Mondays # 14 Baring Your Shoulders for Summer

Naked Mondays # 13 My Love Affair with the Belt

Naked Mondays # 12 Getting Inked

Naked Mondays # 11 My Hair Over the Years

Naked Mondays #10 My OCD Tendencies

Naked Mondays #9 You Have HOW Many Pairs of Shoes?!

Naked Mondays #8 Fun With Eyebrows

Naked Mondays #7 My Issues with Food

Naked Mondays #6 Belly Buttons and the Scars That Adorn Them

Naked Mondays #5 My Eyes, Up Close and Personal

Naked Mondays #4 My Knees and all the Pretty Colors

Naked Mondays #3 Weight Loss and the Ever-Shrinking Boobs

Naked Mondays #2 My Flat Feet and the Site of My Next Tattoo

Naked Mondays #1 My Tiny, Raccoon-Like Hands

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online