Monday, March 31, 2008

Naked Mondays # 6

Today is Naked Monday! And the people rejoice! Wheeeeeee!

Tonight is my belly button....not that I think my belly button is terribly interesting (in fact I know at least one person who will read this who is seriously squeeed out by belly buttons) but something that you may not know about me is that I had my belly button pierced two years ago. Even though this photo is terrible, you can see the scar the piercing left just over my belly button. There's a matching one inside. (Are you freaked out yet?) I had it for about a year before I finally got annoyed with it getting caught on my pants and took it out. I don't regret having it done, in fact, I wish I had done it many years earlier when I first had the idea. I am annoyed with the scar, but I'm sure it will go away eventually.



So, there I am, naked, at least a little part of me. ;)


Something else I wanted to share is a nail polish color that I found recently. I just lurve it, if that is possible. It's a very dark plum, which didn't show up very well in the photos. It looks very lush and sophisticated with just a touch of emo.

1 Comment:

  1. Tipp said...
    I took my BB ring out too after about a year. I don't have a scar per say as in a colored patch, but I will always have the little indention where they made the whole.

    Oh well.

    Love the color too.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online