Friday, April 4, 2008

  • Teenagers annoy the crap out of me. I didn't like them when I WAS one. This is why I will never teach high school, I'm afraid I would kill them.
  • The new job is going very well. It would go even better if customers would stop messing up my shit. I love helping people find something that makes them feel fabulous. Now if they would just stop touching everything when I get it just so. Hee.
  • A girl came up to me tonight and said, no joke, "I need a dress that hugs every curve of my body. You have anything like that?" (She ran her hands down her body as she said it, too.) My first thought was, are you sure? Have you looked in the mirror lately? I don't think that's the best plan. What I said was, "I'm sorry, I'm afraid that the fashion right now is high waisted and flowing." Her friend agreed with me and they moved on. Lord.
  • I'm still laughing about embarrassing Mason at Denny's...and I'm going to leave it at that.
  • My hair. I really want a new hairstyle, but I can't decide for the life of me and Whoorl has a really long waiting list. Poo.
  • I had to buy a new a new router/modem thingy for my DSL. It was more money than I wanted to spend. I almost cried. But, everything works now and I can chat with my friend Dan again.
  • My Grandma sent me a card for my birthday and it made me cry. Here, I'll show you.....
  • My Mom and Dad sent me a card that made me laugh.....It's funny because it's true.


That's it. I'm tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online