Wednesday, April 23, 2008

39. Yes, that's a 3 and a 9. Together. This doesn't include the box of shoes for good will. Or the flip flops. Oh, the old navy flip flops, how I love you! It's sickness, I tell you!

Here are some of my favorites:











There are more, these are just the ones I found right away.















The background is my favorite chair that a friend gave me years ago when I helped her move. I LOVE that chair. Probably more than is healthy.

So, this is me, Naked.....well at least my closet...and under the bed...and on the back of the door...and in the floor...and the car...let's just say you've seen a lot of my life in one little entry. so. sad. ;)

3 Comments:

  1. MP said...
    CUTE shoes..
    Pink Chucks..too cute..and the little argyle ones..lovin those too.. and I love flip flops.
    Can't wear the heals though, I have to admire them from afar..
    Anonymous said...
    Loove those blueish pumps with the little flower along with the chair. Great stuff.
    Naomi Silver said...
    I like the shoes. And the chair. Was just lusting over unaffordable, extremely uncomfortable but none-the-less beautiful works of art (i.e. shoes) earlier today.
    Naomi

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online