Monday, October 6, 2008

I've spent the last few months barefoot or in sandals, but it's time for socks again and pretty, pretty boots.

DSCF3268

I have a weakness.

DSCF3269

A weakness for bright colored socks, especially knee highs.

DSCF3271

A relatively innocent weakness, I know, but a costly one.

DSCF3270

Now I've added brightly colored tights to the mix.

DSCF3273

I'm totally enamored of these.

DSCF3274

So what's a silly thing you buy compulsively? Magazines? Books? CDs? Postcards? Gum? Cheese? This list is only going to get more ridiculous....;)

4 Comments:

  1. Kennis said...
    Ok..first - I LOVE your socks!! I wish I had the legs to wear them, lol.
    Now, I compulsively buy pens and notebooks. My main problem when I move is packing up all my notebooks and then wondering where I'm going to put them all in the new place.
    Anonymous said...
    ooo...i love socks, too. i don't wear white ones. i don't compulsively buy anything, but if i did have the opportunity i would buy fabric or children's clothes.
    Anonymous said...
    I love socks..I don't have any knee hi's..where do you get yours?

    I have purses..WAY too many purses.
    Still Patrice said...
    I just bought a bunch from Target. I love knee socks. The brighter the colors the better :)

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online