Monday, February 18, 2008

Naked Mondays

Not like that, you perv!

I had an idea this weekend. I thought on Mondays I would let it all hang out. Each Monday, I will post an entry with a picture and a tidbit about myself that you wouldn't necessarily learn just from reading my blog. Today is the first, enjoy!


These are the fingers on my left hand. I have crazy small hands and I had no idea they were small until someone a couple of years ago remarked on how adorably small they were, "like a raccoon's" he said. Uh, ok. Should I be insulted? As you may be able to tell, I also chew my nails, I've tried many times to break myself of this habit, all unsuccessful. My cuticles are also a mess. Don't look! Ugh. So there I am, naked, at least a small part of me.

2 Comments:

  1. Kennis said...
    Cool Idea!!

    I chew my nails too...much worse though. Hmm, I think I'll blog about that, lol.
    MP said...
    OK..You would puke if you saw my fingers..after years of having fuck me nails..('scuse me) that were overlays..I know have ridged pealing nails..and I bite my cuticles..It's NASTY..I think you have pretty hands...really!

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online