Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Travel, yeah I forgot

My good friend, Sarah, asked me to read off my url to her last night and when I did she commented on how it has travel in it, but I never talk about travel. Yeah, oops. I always intended to write about places I've been and vacations I've taken, but there always seems to be more interesting things to talk about or I start writing and end up deleting it in frustration.

So, for fun, I'm going to put it out there for debate. What shall I talk about? Which of these trips sounds the most interesting? (or at least the idea of reading about it doesn't make you want to stab yourself in the eye)

1. RockFest '97- I drove to Texas with a four friends in my mom's minivan to go to a music festival.
2. '98- big road trip with my sister and exboyfriend-Grand Canyon, 29 Palms, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and then drove back up through Colorado.
3. '95-High school trip to Texas and Mexico
4. What is Camp Jeep? '02-'06 Includes Virginia, Washington D.C., Niagara Falls, Pennsylvania, Chicago, Wisconsin, and New York.
5.Xmas trip to Florida with the exboyfriend, includes Disney and the Florida Keys

Any ideas?

3 Comments:

  1. MP said...
    #4 please :-)
    Katy said...
    I would vote for RockFest--sounds interesting.

    I see you're an education person. I think subbing would be great experience (I saw you were considering it). Subbing can help you get your foot in the door. I did it, and the best part about it was that you got to pick when you worked. LOVED that.

    Thanks for stopping by. . .b
    The Littons said...
    I vote for number 2.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online