Monday, March 10, 2008

Naked Mondays # 4

Knees...yes, they're mine. And, yes, those are bruises.

I. am. a. klutz. I run into things, bump into doors, trip over air, drop things, stub my toes hard enough to break them...a lot. Getting the picture? I'm pretty sure these current bruises are from the time I spent under my sink, trying desperately to remove my kitchen faucet so that I could replace it. It took me forever because I was determined to do it myself without any help from my dad or male friends who offered to help. I wanted the satisfaction of knowing that I could do it, and I did. I rawk!!! lol

1 Comment:

  1. MP said...
    OK..be jealous of me cause I WILL be in a swimming suit very soon..but I am VERY VERY jealous of your skinny knees. I have fat knees..that are VERY white. I need to get over to Lords and Ladies and Tan...

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online