Monday, September 22, 2008

This is a meme, I was tagged by Sonrie at 1017.

Why, yes, I AM cheating and you will be shutting up now.

 

1. There will be a new post up today at Photo Bliss authored by little ol' me. I figured out how to put photos in blogger posts without losing your mind.

2. Speaking of photos, I had my hair cut again.

IMGP8811

3. Speaking of hair, I color my hair several times a year, lighter in the summer, darker in winter. It's time to make it darker.

4. I also have something interesting in mind if I can find the stuff I need. It's a surprise, you'll have to wait. ;)

5. I use laundry detergent that is dye and fragrance free. If I can remember without going down to the basement, I think it's ALL. (the brand)

6. I ordered some yarn to make a baby hat and booties for a girl at work. She's having a boy. She almost cried when I asked if that was ok, but I just have to have someone in mind when I knit, I don't know why.

 

Rules for this meme are simple, link to the person who tagged you, list your 6 things and link to 6 people. Not sure if all of these people will play along, but what the hell...

Roseyland

Mocha Momma becuz she's on a hiatus, but she might want something mindless to do

Kendra of A Thousand Words

Heather of Desperately Seeking Sanity

Jason of The Jason Show

Whitney of The Ugly Green Chair

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    The hair looks nice!
    Anonymous said...
    Love the bangs...on you...the bug me on me..

    I like a scent to my laundry..it seems cleaner to me, I don't know why.
    Nathan said...
    Okay, I did it. You can read it on my blog.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online