Monday, March 17, 2008

Naked Mondays # 5

My Eyes

I've been wearing glasses or contacts since I was 10, and, boy, are they a pain in the ass. I've started to realize recently that my contacts aren't cutting it anymore and my prescription has probably changed. I hate going to the eye doctor, it's always the same...you're wearing your contacts too long, you should be more concerned with your eye health...blah, blah, blah. When you are a poor college student with no health insurance, you make things last as long as humanly possible...and then some. Not the smartest, I know, but you do what you gotta do. Ugh, enough of my bitching, here's the pics to go with this Naked Monday......



Ok, ignore the fact that I need an eyebrow wax, please. So, there I am, naked, at least a small part of me.

2 Comments:

  1. MP said...
    PERFECT vision..until last year..40..bleh.. Now contacts aren't even an option..cause EWWW you are putting something in your eyeball!!!!!!!!!
    The Littons said...
    I think this is my favourite so far.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online