Friday, March 21, 2008

So, I've been trying to get my apartment in order this past week, a little at a time and today was the day I carried things down the back stairs to the basement. It's about two and a half floors down to where my laundry and storage area resides. I made a multitude of trips up and down and up and down...talked to the girl who lives across the hall from me...pet her giant dog...and bashed the crap out of my knee. If you've seen my Naked Monday posts, you know that I regularly sport bruises on my legs, most of the time I couldn't even tell you what I did, but tonight I managed to hit my knee on a filing cabinet in such a way that pain shot up my leg and exploded in my brain. It still hurts like a son of a bitch and what should have turned my whole leg black and blue left one teeny tiny bruise on my kneecap. Bloody hell. We have progress, though. Soon my apartment will look like someone actually lives here, rather than someone is just storing stuff here. le sigh. As I finish, I'll try to post pictures...I found the pictures I took of my empty apartment the other day...we can do a little comparison...it'll be fun....or something. Gah, I'm going to bed.

2 Comments:

  1. Biddy said...
    i am the same way! my legs constantly have random bruises on them! i guess it's a good thing i'm not married because people would think he was beating me!

    when you get done with your apartment, will you come clean my house? i totally feel you on the "it looks like someone's just storing stuff here"
    Heather said...
    Me to with the bruising. And my house is a mess. It was already bad, but then I was sick and you know that boys aren't going to clean. I just want to wrap it up in a big parachute and have the whole thing steam cleaned.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online