Sunday, July 8, 2007

My Bucket List

Some are silly, some are serious, but all are wishes...for myself.
(I'll be updating this one periodically.)

  1. backpack around Europe
  2. knit a sweater
  3. sing the National Anthem at a major league baseball game
  4. ride a horse on a beach in Hawaii
  5. scuba diving in the ocean
  6. wander around New York city
  7. own a used bookstore
  8. sell my art
  9. live in a place with a closet big enough to hold all my clothes and shoes at once
  10. take a cooking class
  11. take a ballroom dance class
  12. visit the Grand Canyon again
  13. go on vacation and do nothing but lie on a beach and eat amazing food
  14. learn to surf
  15. Go to BlogHer!
  16. Take my own Jeep to Camp Jeep


What would be on your bucket list?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online