Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I've been thinking about resolutions all day and what I could actually stick to were I to make some, and this is what I came up with......

1. Make more conscious decisions
basically what I mean by this is to stop letting things just happen as they will rather than make the decisions that will effect my future

2. Keep knitting
I have a bad habit of starting a project only to never finish it, I don't want knitting to one of those things. To help, I have been on the lookout for easy stitches to try and people in my life that NEED a scarf, since that's the only shape I can do so far.

3. COMPLETELY clean my apartment and attempt to keep it that way
It would be easier if I had a housekeeper, but I'm poor, so that's never going to happen. But, I told myself if I can keep up something that even resembles clean, I'll get a puppy in the spring.

4. Try to work out my flabby arms
I've lost 30 pounds in the past year and my flabby grandma arms have become even more obvious and I'm sick of looking at them, they have to go. (This is prolly the least likely of all that I will keep, but it does concern me, so I'll try.)

5. Work on my writing
I want to write more (better quality would be nice also). I'm hoping to actually register a domain sometime this year.

That's it, short and sweet. What would YOU like to work on this year?

1 Comment:

  1. Rachel said...
    Those are great resolutions. I'm working on becoming less reserved.

    And also? The thing about flabby arms? That's what I'm the most self-conscious about. I feel like every time I gain weight, it goes straight to my arms, but I can never lose it. They stay big no matter how small I get.

    I'd like to not have to cover them up all the time.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online