Thursday, August 20, 2009

doings

I’ve been on a creative kick lately…drawing, painting, knitting, cooking,  you name it, I’m obsessed. I have a story in my head that I think could actually go somewhere but I’m very much out of the narrative habit and then I had this sudden urge to paint a seascape and yet while looking through google image search for inspiration, all I could find seemed very cheap hotel to me. I love the ocean, but representing it in an artistic way seems difficult…at least in my mind. So, I’m itching to create something, to DO, and yet I keep stalling in some way.. it’s like writer’s block for every other pursuit I have. I know, I know, I’m getting in my own way, just as I did on this blog, thinking about it too much. MUST STOP THINKING AND JUST DO Easier said than done. (welcome to my brain by the way, stream of consciousness blogging at it’s finest) I’ve always wanted to write a romance novel and I have this idea that could actually fill the required plot- line(two people meet, they like each other, conflict, maybe a surprising element or protagonist, and then happily ever after) Tada! Fairy tales for grown up women. Maybe maybe maybe…makes me nervous, not sure why. ;)

1 Comment:

  1. Nathan said...
    Would you get back on Twitter? I need you :) Also, Pinot Noir is wonderful.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online