Monday, November 30, 2009

I just wanted to drop a little line for anyone still checking this blog...to let you know that I am officially checking out. I feel like this blog is over for me, mostly because too many people I know IRL are aware of it, but also because I am leaving St. Louis.

The boyfriend and I are moving to Chicago. He was offered an awesome job, so we are starting our life together there...the place I said I would never move because it was far too cold. ;)

Goodbye, everyone...it was nice knowing you.

3 Comments:

  1. Gregg said...
    We'll miss you! Why does it matter that we know you IRL? We still think you are awesome!

    You should stop in once a year to see our big production, though. "Annie" this year was the best ever.

    p.s. It IS too cold in Chicago. Bring extra down.

    p.p.s. Best of luck to you. I hope you get to live your dreams. Stop by once in a while, OK?
    Nathan said...
    Chicago is the only place north of here I would consider moving. Have fun, and you know, feel free to start an under the sears tower blog or whatever :)
    MP said...
    XOXOXO
    I miss being in touch.. my fault..your fault..
    Congrats on the move and the man.. wtf I am SO out of the loop (ps..yes Chicago is colder than stl)

    Please stay on FB

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online