Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Memories

Memory is a strange thing, isn't it? I can remember vividly singing "Like James. I wanna be like James!" in PE freshman year, but I can't remember what happened a year ago, or when a particular event happened.
I was bored at work tonight and thought I would try to find some people from high school on myspace. I've done this before and gotten bogged down in all the people, so tonight I thought I would just do a search for people who graduated the same year as me. I met with success. I found several people I haven't seen since high school and another that I haven't seen since the ten year reunion. After the "Oh my god, it's...!", though, what do you say to these people? "uh...hi? Remember me? From drivers ed?" It seems sort of laughable that they would have any interest in getting to know me again, but at the same time, it seems sort of rude to not say anything at all....

What do you think? Do I contact them?

1 Comment:

  1. Damselfly said...
    Like you, I wouldn't know what to say. But you never know -- could be interesting what kind of conversations you could have!

    One time I contacted a former classmate whose e-mail I came across and despite several e-mails, he never returned them.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online