Monday, August 20, 2007

As you may have noticed on the right hand side of your screen, I can be found multiple places on the internet. If you happened to be interested in knowing a little more about me, myspace is the place to go. (And if you too have a myspace, feel free to friend me....or continue to be a myspace lurker...whatever floats your boat.) Most of my myspace friends I actually know, some are relatives, most are old friends from various stages of my life. They can check in to see how I'm doing, and I can send a message to all of my friends that, no, I did not intend to post a picture of myself that could be considered "sultry", "suggestive, or "provocative". I was trying for "not exhausted" or "not bigger than I am", getting that would be fabulous. (sigh) Confused? So was I. It's just a picture so that people can recognize me, it really shouldn't be this hard. To replace the picture of me that I took in my bedroom, I stayed after work on thursday and took a couple of shots that I thought looked okay. This is the one I ultimately added to myspace.



I thought the problem was solved til one of my friends commented, "What's with the boob shot?" Dammit.
Anyway, if you have myspace, or want to see what myspace is all about or just have a few minutes to kill and you're just dying of curiousity, you can click the link on the right that says, "myspace".

1 Comment:

  1. Damselfly said...
    I think it's hard to take a picture of yourself! Good job.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online