Tuesday, November 13, 2007

agism i has it

While attempting to write a paper at Denny's the other night, I overheard some 19-20 year olds arguing over the answers to a trivia game. One of the guys loudly protested the answer of "Once Bitten, Twice Shy" He claimed not only to have never heard the expression, he also didn't believe that there had been a song of the same name. I was sitting there laughing at this kid and how lame he was to have not even have heard of the stupid song when I realized that the song was released nearly 20 years ago............I. am. so. old. (le sigh)

The Burger King countdown thing is pretty amusing, this is the only version I could find on youtube, the song starts 30 seconds in....



The song is truly awful, and the amount of jewelry the lead singer is sporting scares me. Growing up in this era has scarred me for life, I will not, to this day, date a guy that spends more time getting ready than I do.

note: I checked on wikipedia, the album was released in 1989. I was 12.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online