Friday, November 30, 2007

NaBloPoMo: Day 30

I'm sure we've all felt at one point or another that we are only writing for ourselves, craving some sort of feedback, a pat on the back. Everyone wants to know that if they're talking, someone's listening. Even better, when they don't have to. The internet and the blogging world are fluid and it only takes a click of the mouse to move on to something more interesting. I joined this little community on a whim and when I started, I was most worried that I didn't have enough to say. There were days when I struggled(and, boy, did I struggle), but, for the most part, it was relatively painless. I did gain some readers(yay!) and some new reads(double yay!) so, I have to say, it was a positive experience that I will be repeating next year.



As for now, I won't promise to write every day, but I can promise to write more often, and I hope you'll keep reading. Yay, I did it!

2 Comments:

  1. Kennis said...
    Congrats!!! We did it!!! Woo hoo..lol.
    cadiz12 said...
    congratulations for making it through the month! even though it wasn't easy, i think the new readers are totally worth it. but i have to say, year two was harder than the first.
    i'm looking forward to reading you in the future!

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online