Friday, December 14, 2007

Annette's Stalker

Remember how I was having problems with the whole stockinette thing?

Huh?

You know, I would get to end of the row and totally forget what stitch I had been doing? And I was all frustrated because it looked awful?

Ok sure.

Well I figured it out.....

Wait. What did you figure out?

The stockinette stitch.

The stocka what?

Stockinette. S.T.O.C.K.I.N.E.T.T.E.

But it sounds like Stalk Annette.

Yeah.

So...you're Annette's Stalker?

(sigh) Yes I am.

Rock on.


The beginning of Mom's scarf...I asked her what color she wanted and my conservative, dresses like a stereotypical middle-aged woman, prefers to live in the background , Mom said she would like a yellow one. Sunny yellow. Who knew?

3 Comments:

  1. Rachel said...
    Wow, that's looking lovely.

    I love that yellow.
    Sarah said...
    what would do without me and my witty commentary on you're life? hehehe
    Anonymous said...
    Sunny yellow is a perfect match with dreary winter. :)

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online