Sunday, December 23, 2007

I'm outta here!!!!

I am going home for the holiday today, home to my parents home in southern illinois. I still have to pack up my stuff and finish wrapping presents. (why oh why didn't I just buy gift bags?) I'll be back sometime on the 26th, but until then, internet access will be sporadic at best. (dial-up and having to fight my little brother for the computer) I'm looking forward to making cookies with my nephew tomorrow and watching movies with my mom, oh, and I'm sure there will be presents of some sort. (hopefully a new pair of shoes are waiting for me under the tree) I am determined to take tons of pictures this year, and I'll share the best ones, whether you like it or not. Merry Christmas everyone!!!

2 Comments:

  1. Kennis said...
    First - Have a very, very Merry Christmas :)
    Second - I can't wait to see holiday pictures.

    Be safe and be warm.
    Kennis said...
    Where are you?? I'm going nuts..lol

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online