Thursday, December 27, 2007

My mom is sort of into Christmas.....

Christmas tree #1



Close up on the ornaments....




My mom's favorite....








a gazillion santas in a row (ok, not a gazillion)
Those gnomes in front are older than I am..... this is where I get the collecting gene. She also collects snowglobes and snowmen....lots and lots of snowmen, that I apparently forgot to photograph, gah.







Christmas tree #2






Christmas tree #3


I used a tripod and it's still blurry, damnit.







Up close, though...pretty.






Hello, Santa!

I'm still uploading photos and I have stories to tell, but it's late and I'm looking forward to sleeping in my own bed. Night everyone! I hope you had as much fun as I did!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online