Saturday, December 29, 2007

I'm taking this little break from being DEATHLY ILL to tell you that I have to drive back to my parents house tomorrow for more family togetherness. My parents are having my Dad's side of the family over for Christmas lunch/dinner (linner). I usually avoid these people, who include the crazy grandma that I talked about after thanksgiving, but my Dad is right that she may not have any idea who I am by next Christmas, if she's even around, so for him I'll make the hour plus drive there and back again with a head cold. I am a good daughter. I still have pictures to share and stories, but it feels like the back of my eyes are on fire, so I'm going to leave you with this one.....

Me and my nephew, Hayden making cookies...we are painting them with a food colored egg wash before baking, which sounds gross but looked neat and tasted yummy. He was VERY serious about the whole thing and absolutely delighted to have my whole attention for the afternoon. He's cute as hell and rotten in the way only a four year old boy can be. I'll post pics of the cookies later and tell you about my Mom calling bingo numbers on Christmas and how I resembled a Whoville Who with my Christmas outfit.

note: I'm not dying, I'm fine just pissed about having a cold and feeling like crap when I have so much to do.

1 Comment:

  1. Kennis said...
    I am so glad your back...but bummed that you aren't feeling well. If it makes you feel any better, I'm in the same 'sick' boat you are. (Only I have the lovely stomach issues to go along with it :()

    Get well soon.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online