Sunday, December 30, 2007

My newest project....

Using a big piece of plexiglass(thank you millwork guy from Home Depot!), I am making a faux stained glass window that will hang in my grandma's kitchen. (not the crazy one, the nice one who is a sport nut) I made one a few years ago for my Mom and my grandma decided she needed one, so I was informed over Christmas that I had been commisioned to create one with a rose (grandma's last name) as the central symbol. the plexiglass with pattern taped to the backside

the central symbol outlined and ready for color
This is what I did while watching all my tivoed epidsodes of Ace of Cakes. I love that show! I would totally be friends with those people. (except for Anna, she sort of worries me...I don't know) If you like the food network and find yourself drawn to cake like I am, try this show, you'll like it.

1 Comment:

  1. Kennis said...
    I have always wanted to do stained-glass stuff. Soooo cool. You will post the finished product I hope?!

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online