Thursday, January 31, 2008

PhotobucketI thought I would join in with these lovely ladies and offer up my humble prize......a hand-knit scarf, knitted by me, of course. I had been saving this scarf for some sort of contest and one just fell in my lap! The item to be won:




A close up of the stiches....



Me modeling the scarf in my ratty Jeep sleep shirt....


It's a drop stitch scarf made with Lamb's Pride yarn, a wool/mohair blend in, as you can see, orange, or as the yarn label says, "Orange you Glad". I love the yarn and the pattern, but orange and I do not go well together. So, if you would like your very own, handmade scarf, and you look lovely in orange (or know someone who does, gift!), just leave a comment on this post. I will draw the winner Saturday, Feb. 2nd when I get home from the Mardi Gras parade and inform them via email, so make sure I can contact you. Good luck! (Oh, and click on the logo at the top to find the ginormous list of others who are offering goodies, including Summer who is giving away a lovely set of jewelry!)

10 Comments:

  1. SkylineHIghClassOf2000 said...
    Me
    brooke said...
    Ooh... I love that scarf.
    Giabella Designs said...
    OMG! I love that scarf, not too heavy so I can wear in Florida!
    Anonymous said...
    Its so brite! I love it!

    palmersf@comcast.net
    MrsMomma said...
    Love the orange! Beautiful work!
    -Heather
    http://mrsmomma.blogspot.com/
    Billie said...
    I love the orange too! I need this to walk in to my job, it is always cold here!
    MP said...
    Purty...I love the color too!!
    I wish I was that talented.. :-)
    I forgot my scarf today...and I have a feeling my sick ass will be scrapping the windshiled this afternoon w/ no scarf..damn!
    Sarah said...
    meeeeeee
    Nancy Sabina said...
    Not to brag - but I look good in orange. And I think the scarf is great. What a talent you have.
    Bri said...
    I have contacted the winner, just waiting to hear back from her...Thanks to everyone who stopped by and said such nice things, as soon as I hear back from the winner, I'll post who it is. Thanks again!

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online