Wednesday, January 30, 2008



The front room of my apartment didn't come with lighting...at all. I didn't think much of it when I viewed the apartment in daylight, but in winter, when I have to keep the drapes closed to hold in the heat (or keep out the cold, depends on how you look at it)...anyway, it's freaking dark in here. I spend my evenings working on art projects or knitting in front of the tv, and with inadequate light, that can be difficult. This is my third lamp in the room, I'm planning on hanging two smaller ones next to it. That corner will soon house an easel and a rolling drawer unit with paint and such. I love my drapes and the lamp, I bought both at IKEA. Now I just need to make it hang straight.

I've lost my train of thought...freaking ADD. Ooh, shiny!

1 Comment:

  1. Kennis said...
    I am in LOVE with that light! Niiice.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online