Monday, January 14, 2008

Dan's hat

This is the knitting project I've been working on lately. My friend Dan is in the army and will be deployed to Afghanistan in March. I've been told it's quite cold in the mountains, so I thought I would make him a hat. The color doesn't show up very well here, but it's called "putty" if that helps. It was the manliest color of yarn I could find. But, here's my dilemma....this is the pattern. If you ignore the fact that the model in the picture is a girl, the pattern's not too girly is it? Help me out, here.

1 Comment:

  1. Kennis said...
    I don't think its too girly at all. Its void of all the interesting knit patterns that I've seen..which could make it look a little girly..lol. Its a great hat :)

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online