Friday, May 30, 2008

Arriving at work this morning, one of my coworkers, J, was practically doing a pee dance she was so excited. A Cardinals baseball player was going to be at the Cardinals store across the way from us, signing autographs and she was determined to get one. When she came back with two autographs and a picture of him on her cell phone I decided I should get one, too. After all, Father's Day is coming up, right? ;) Brian Barton, the Cardinals left fielder, signed a baseball for my Dad and posed for a picture with me. He was sweet and not all jock-like, if you know what I'm saying. We joked about all my co-workers taking turns getting in line to meet him. It was nice to meet him and I'm pretty sure I didn't make an ass of myself. ;)

A baseball game on wednesday and meeting a player on friday...not a bad week, huh?

3 Comments:

  1. T-Mama said...
    Barton has like a degree in some kind of engineering and is like super smart, so it makes sense he is not Mr. Jock. I AM JEALOUS!
    Tempered Woman said...
    And the picture is great too~ you look totally hot chica! Damn good week indeed...
    Rosemary/sonrie said...
    he's got such a great smile...you too

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online