Saturday, September 6, 2008

Well...ok, I'd like to say that I've been terribly busy this past week and just didn't have time to write...but, yeah, that would be a lie. I'd like to say that I had writer's block, but no, that wasn't it either. The truth? I was thinking. Sometimes that just happens. I sort of step away for a bit a just think things over. Sometimes it helps...and sometimes it doesn't. Not sure yet if it did.

I do have some news. My best friend Dan is on his way here from Afghanistan as I type this and I am greatly looking forward to giving him a great big hug.

I am again with wheels. I am temporarily driving my mom's minivan (and, wow, do I look like a soccer mom, it's hilarious) while my parents work out the legalities of me buying my grandma's car from her. (She had a stroke a couple of years ago and can't drive anymore.)Believe me, I'm mentally kissing the fucking bus goodbye and good riddance.

The website I mentioned that I would be writing for is on a little button to the left. They are still working out some bugs still, so I won't be talking about it until next week, which I think is going to be our official launch. More details coming soon. ;)

Um, I think there was something else, but I'll leave you with a photo or two I took in San Francisco. (Now I remember, all of the photos from my trip have finally been uploaded to flickr.)





2 Comments:

  1. Jason, as himself said...
    There's nuthin' hotter than a girl in a minivan.

    I should know.

    We have a minivan, too. We call is the homobile.
    Anonymous said...
    homobile..lol..jason kills me. I'm sure it's been fun parking a minivan on your block..you have room for lots of stuff! Awesome though getting grandma's car!

    I'll have to find some time to go through the pics from SF..

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online