Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's Christmas Eve and I leave tomorrow for the land that time forgot, where I have to fight my little brother for access to a computer with dial-up. I was truly freaking out today when I heard that they had shut down part of the interstate where my parents live due to ice and snow. I called around and found someone to take part of my shift tomorrow so that I can leave before dark. Here's hoping the weather holds on rain. ;) I hope everyone has a lovely holiday without any unnecessary drama and that travel is safe if you have to travel.

p.s. I somehow managed to get a paper cut on a plastic bag tonight, which of course started bleeding everywhere.

p.p.s. I started talking to a new guy on Match, completely by happenstance and I have a date with him saturday. We've talked for HOURS on the phone, which is completely unlike me.

p.p.p.s. I usually pack xmas presents and such in these huge IKEA shopping bags that I have, but I can't find them anywhere. Hmmm.

p.p.p.p.s Oh, and I should be back sometime on friday. ;)

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    have a great christmas. we're heading over tomorrow, late morning.

    btw - i love the new layout.
    Missy said...
    Have a great Christmas! Drive safe.
    Anonymous said...
    Only you would put that many "p's" in your "ps's" haha

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online