Monday, February 9, 2009

An Old Nickname

Years and years ago, I was going through a break-up while working at a pizza place. I didn't want to be at home, so I spent most of my waking hours at work. A couple of my co-workers were joking around one day, making up a song about my name, something along the lines of "Bri oh Bri, as tall as a tree" that sort of thing. The BriohBri part sort of stuck, and there are people who still know me that way. Except for the guy I dated at the time who misheard what they called me and still refers to me as "ovaries".

2 Comments:

  1. Sarah said...
    hehe what prompted this post may i ask? you will always be briohbri
    KatieLauren said...
    Found you through another website... have been laughing my ass off.

    When I was little I used to call my brother "Thubes" I guess because his name was Matthew and some how I got thubes. A friend of mine for years thought I called him "Pubes" so "Pubes stuck. Which is fine and all except when were say in a crowded bar and i forget what the word really mean and yell "Hey Pubes..." at the top of my lungs... then he hates me:)

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online