Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Niagara Falls

As promised, more pictures from the Niagara Falls trip...for anyone who cares...and the rest of you who don't....



The full view of the falls and the 1st pic of the day....


Maid of the Mist boats....in the mist. Hee.


I stopped to take a pic of the sign and looked up to see Mom and Jared had wandered away from me...it's no wonder I have abandonment issues.


Me and Mom...I'm not on crack, but it could have been sugar......or sheer joy that my Mom allowed a photo to be taken of her....


It sort of looks like I photoshopped the water in, and it even looks like that in person..the color is so crisp and blue, but not blue...eh...I don't know.


Yep, that's my feet with pretty blue polish and the free sandals that they gave us cuz the next part is really...uh...wet.


Why we all needed another poncho, I don't know, but we were once again color coordinated with a bunch of strangers.


higher and higher we go....


now you can see why we needed the river sandals and ponchos....


Action shot!!


yeah...the ponchos didn't do much good, but man we're stylin'!


from the other side and now (somewhat) drier....


I'm not sure how he's able to do this.....


The Hurricane Deck from above.....


Oooooh, rainbows!


Another Action shot! (makes you need to pee, doesn't it?)


My brother looking confused...this is not exactly new....


Horseshoe Falls....this is the one most often seen in movies...strangely it looks much smaller in person


from the windows, you have a very nice view of the falls.....I, once again, had to flirt with the poor waiter to make up for my Dad, the curmudgeon....I was so excited to find that they served sweet tea..."See Dad, these northerners aren't a bunch of heathens! They offer sweet tea!" (I say this like I don't live in Illinois.) Sadly, the "sweet tea" was bottled tea, which is NOT sweet tea, people! Can you even call it tea if it comes from a bottle? Gross!


Next installment, putt putt golf and "What happened to my eye?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online