Wednesday, October 31, 2007

More from Chicagoland

What I'm wearing: I have a costume for later, but for work I'm wearing a green t-shirt with a stylized ace on it, levi's boot leg jeans, and my new black chucks. (yay new chucks!)


As promised, here are some of the pics I took wandering around Lincoln park on my Chicago trip....

I watched the sailboats go in and out of the harbor for a while.....


I just love the way the water and sky create this real-life color field.....


I cropped down this photo of the trees to bring out the swoop of the sidewalk...that's the part that seems to catch my eye........


I had to dodge a couple of joggers and straddle the concrete to get this one.....


I just love the color in this one...and I can recognize a building there in the background.....


The harbor through a screen of tree branches...it's times like these I really miss manual focus....


Happy Halloween everyone!!!!!
I'll post costume pics later, have fun tonight and be safe!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Beautiful pictures! And best of luck with NaBloPoMo!

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online