Thursday, October 11, 2007

My new toy

I Luuurrve my new phone, the Samsung Blackjack.....I was finally eligible for an upgrade if I re-upped my contract for the next eleventy billion years and sense my old phone would randomly die at the most inconvenient times, usually when I'm a metrolink and bus ride away from home, I decided to bite the bullet and get a new phone. (I'm not even talking about when it has a low battery, it just arbitrarily dies for no reason that I can see, usually when I have an incoming call. gah!) So, here's what I spent my hard-earned student loan money on.....oooooo! Ahhhhh! She's so pretty....I will love her and pet her and call her.....uh....she doesn't have a name yet. Any suggestions?



She's so pretty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online