Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Day 28

I don't have enough time to continue the black friday saga, but there is a funny thing that happened on thanksgiving that I forgot about. My little brother is 20 and like most guys, is not exactly up on the small things a guy can do to improve his appearance. I took one look at him thursday and told him that I was going to pluck his unibrow while he slept. Apparently, he took me seriously because he found a pair of tweezers and told me to knock myself out. Hee. It was awesome. At first, he was all, "This doesn't hurt." But, before long he was muttering, "Ow! Ow! Ow!" with every swipe of the tweezers. (Double hee.) I took him into the kitchen to show Mom and she was so impressed she asked me to trim his bangs. It was beauty day for Jared and he took it like a champ, only sighing pitifully once or twice. Next week, I'm gonna teach him about exfoliating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online