Monday, February 4, 2008

I'm losing my brain. Seriously. You just go along, singing a song, a boring one at that and BAM!! Something happens and it just throws your whole world off its axis. And you're like "Wait a minute! Yeah, life sucked, but I understood the suckage in all its monotony and sludge. What you're doing here? It's confusing and I just don't have the time to figure you out right now. I've got my own stuff, and if your stuff isn't going to enhance, improve, make me happy in my pants, I don't really want to deal with it. Make it worth my while, my friend, I'm tired and cranky and yearning for spring. Seriously."
Is that clear? No?


* I'm hoping for happy in my pants, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

2 Comments:

  1. Rachel said...
    Ha! That was awesome.

    I get so frustrated on the days when my brain just shuts off and I cant even think of words.

    Spring cant get here soon enough.
    MP said...
    hmmm..something is going on there.. but you are 100% correct (I think)...sometimes we do/deal w/ stuff cause it's routine or what we think we need to do and we forget to live.. kinda ...right?

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online