Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Um, I don't know. It is currently spitting ice from the sky for the last time of the season (please? pretty please?)and I thought I would walk out on my little terrace to, I don't know, record the occasion.

My frogs covered in snow....

Over the ledge....


Angel saw the door open and I could see her little eyes light up. "Outside? Outside Momma?" But, you know, it's cold and rather wet...she very quickly tired of that nonsense...


She left evidence of her passing, though....


That's me, shivering in the cold....

Snowing, blowing, swirling, blanketing my world in white....

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I'm kind of jealous. I was hoping for a snow day, but I am just out of range. I really hope this is it for the winter as well.
    MP said...
    I wish I was at home to take pictures yesterday... :-( I was stuck in Maryland Heights..which got over 12" of snow. They had to push cars out of the parking lot..almost double what we got at home!
    Melissa said...
    First time swinging by. I love the paws in the snow.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online