Saturday, May 10, 2008

I still didn't have any photos or art for my kitchen and I thought...why don't I go to Soulard and take pictures of produce, see what I can come up with? So, I did. Wanna see? Why, of course you do! :) These are my favorites, all the photos I took today are also on Flickr.

"What's she doing here?" "I carried a watermelon."


Caliente


One pineapple, two pineapple, three


Apple a day


Kissing Cousins


I a-pear to be green with envy


You say tomato, I say tomahto, but I still won't eat them


Cabbage Patch, no kid



Hi-Ho Cherry-o

3 Comments:

  1. MP said...
    PURTY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sarah said...
    you are strange but for some reason i love ya! no really they are cool looking pictures but only you would think to go take pics of produce.
    Anonymous said...
    Puns aside, great photos! They are especially nice compositions for the kitchen.

    Would love to see what you would come up with along the same lines in different venues.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online