Sunday, June 8, 2008

As I Was Saying...

I'm going to BlogHer. I bought my conference pass tonight and I'm trying not to throw up. (Yeah, I know, like I told my friend, J by text message, there's no logic here.) I'm sure that every step I take to get there will bring on a new sense of panic, don't mind me. I'm going to start planning the sessions that I want to attend. I'd like to do something with photography and I want to go to the session that SueBob is heading for bloggers without kids. I often feel like I don't have a handy slot to put myself in, which can leave me at a loss when explaining what I do here. If anyone has any other suggestions, I'd like to hear them! In the meantime, I will definitely be twittering as much as possible. This is a warning as well as a promise, I'm sure there will be some who will be ready to kill me, but MP, at least, will be happy. ;)

Something else I know for sure...I'm going here.



I can't wait to meet these ladies, that's the only part I'm not nervous about, meeting everyone. Flying on a plane by myself for the first time, traveling across the country by myself, paying all this money for something I want, not something I need, is the part that's driving me crazy.

3 Comments:

  1. Missy said...
    Yay! I'm going as well, and I can't wait to meet everyone at the party. It's going to be great, no need to throw up.
    Anonymous said...
    I'm VERY VERY jealous..you know that don't you?

    Yes..twitter ,twitter, twitter
    Anonymous said...
    Come find me as soon as you get to the The People's Party! I grew up in Southern Illinois, about 90 min. east of St. Louis. I still have family that lives in Chesterfield.

    We can talk, woman. Cornfields? I know them. Getting lost in East St. Louis? I've been there and have the worry lines to prove it.

    Can't wait to see you there! Oh, and choosing what sessions I'll be attending? Um, what sessions? There are sessions?

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online