Monday, June 9, 2008

I was talking to a friend last night about twitter, trying to explain what makes it so great and I said, "Here, I'll show you something I posted today." and I showed him the twitter I made about dying my hair and he looked at me, somewhat horrified and said, "And 72 people read about you dying your hair, on purpose?" And I laughed, because when you put it like that, it's sort of ridiculous, but I still like it and every time I twitter something silly I'll think of the expression on his face and remember that 72 people are reading my nonsense. The internets are awesome. ;)

As far as Naked Mondays go...this week I'm feeling sort of naked already, kind of raw and exposed which, even with all the things about myself I share with all of you, it's just too much. I'm going to take a little break, just for a day or two, until I feel like talking again. I'm fine and I'll be fine, I just can't do this today.

For fun, and to keep you occupied, if there's anything you've ever wondered about me that I haven't already shared, feel free to ask a question in the comments and when I get back, I'll answer them in a post. Love you guys, mwah!

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Q & A for you: How did the "naked" posts begin?
    Nathan said...
    Are you going to school for something? I think you mentioned something in your blog about being a student. What are you studenting to be or do?
    Mocha said...
    Naked is not posting about hair color. That's an easy one.

    What's the weirdest thing you've ever experienced when sharing (or oversharing)?

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online