Monday, June 23, 2008

M's 'n M's

In my family, we call M&M's M's 'n M's. I can't recall how it got started but it is what it is and every time I see the word meme, I hear it in my head as M's 'n M's. Short little factoid about how my brain works.

MP tagged me with a meme ages ago and since I suck at these things, I'm just doing it now.

The Rules:

Each player answers the questions about themselves.At the end of the post, the player tags other people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago?

1998: What the hell WAS I doing ten years ago?! Um, I was living in Glen Carbon, IL and living in sin with my boyfriend at the time. I don't remember where I was working, but I was taking classes at Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville. Okay, I was registered for classes and I went to some of them. I was so burnt out on school then.

Five Snacks I Enjoy:

1. Wheat Thins and that cheese in a can stuff (shuddup it's good!)

2. nuts (peanuts, cashews, pecans.... no almonds, please)(I giggled when I typed that. Gawd, I'm 12!)

3. white cheddar popcorn

4. Little Debbie oatmeal cream pies

5. Pretzels


Five things I Would Do If I Were a Billionaire:

1. Pay off my student loans

2. get my parents and sister completely out of debt

3. Take a trip around the world with my mom and aunt and a couple of friends

4. buy a Jeep with all the bells and whistles

5. find the perfect ocean side cottage to call my own, then hire someone else to do all the upkeep


Five Places I Have Lived:

1. Southern Illinois

2. Edwardsville, IL SIUE campus

3. Glen Carbon, IL with an ex-boyfriend

4. Alton, IL first time I had my own room, EVER!

5. St. Louis, MO


Now I tag:

Anyone who reads this today! Or tomorrow! Use it on Myspace! I'm feeling lazy and don't want to link and comment!! Wheee! Still doing laundry! May never end!!


Naked Monday is still coming! It will be BlogHer themed! Even though I'm sure you're sick of hearing about it! (And, seriously, how many exclamation points can I possibly use before it gets ridiculous?)


1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    How else do you say M&M's..it's always been M 'n M's to me too.

    You said nuts...lol..snort..

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online