Thursday, June 26, 2008

My New Haircut

It looked even better yesterday. I haven't had a really good haircut in a really long time and I'm super impressed with my friend A's skills. She is wasting all her talents in retail. Seriously. She knew just what I wanted and I didn't even have to tell her. She couldn't understand how I wasn't nervous, but then I told her about the time I volunteered for a hair show and when they asked what I would let them do, I told them to go for it, but I'd prefer not to have a mohawk, thanks. She thinks I'm crazy. I told her she has no idea. ;)

8 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Love it! I have never had a decent haircut so I am jealous!
    Still Patrice said...
    it looks nice! Subtle layers :)
    Missy said...
    Ooh I like. I'm in need of a haircut, but don't trust anyone not to mess it up this close to BlogHer. Yours looks awesome!
    Rosemary/sonrie said...
    super-cute haircut! once you've found someone to cut it the way it's meant to be cut...hold them dear!
    The Littons said...
    Very nice indeed.
    Kennis said...
    Oh I really like it!! Its nice to have friends that know how to do it, lol.
    Anonymous said...
    VERY pretty...I love it.
    Jakki said...
    very nice. i like the way it hangs.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online