Friday, July 11, 2008

Details Details

KBO: This is where I'm staying while in San Francisco, the San Francisco Downtown Hostel, which oops, has lockers, so that alleviates one of my concerns. It's about a block away from the Westin, which is where the conference is being held. It looks pretty nice from the pictures on the website, but I'm prepared for much worse. As long as there is something semi-soft to sleep on and a shower, I'm good.

In the pre-conference info they sent us was precise instructions on how to get from the airport to the hotel, including photos of the signs to follow, so I'm good there, that was one of the things I was concerned about.

MP: You can follow my Twitters on your cell phone, but if you don't have a text message plan, I wouldn't recommend it. ;)

I'll arrive in SF after five on thursday and be back in STL at 3pm on Monday. Anything else you want to know, just ask.

2 Comments:

  1. KBO said...
    I ask because we stayed at the Green Tortoise when we went out there, and it was the craziest hostel I've ever stayed in, and I've stayed in a lot.

    Have fun. I'm so jealous!
    Lara said...
    Bri - just saw your RSVP for the People's Party...so glad you are making it to San Francisco...want to meet up with a former St. Louisian?

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online