Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bruised and Battered

I was in a car accident this morning. Some idiot in a borrowed car without a license or the English to communicate ran a red light, and though I tried to stop, I hit him. I'm fine, bruised but fine. My car, though, she is fucked. Of course, all this happens 4 days before getting on a plane. Fuck. Just fuck. I'm completely exhausted and uncomfortable and fully expect to be wearing nasty bruises from my seat belt to BlogHer. More later, I'm going back to bed.

6 Comments:

  1. The Littons said...
    Ouch. Really sorry to hear that, but relieved that you're ok.
    All the more reason to distract yourself and have fun at BlogHer...
    Missy said...
    Shit dude. Glad you're ok.
    Anonymous said...
    OMG..I am so glad you are OK.. seatbelt bruises are good..better than a cracked skull!

    You take it easy. Thank God you are young and can bouce back.

    I can just imagine this driver in my head...we have plenty of them, don't we. Did the car owner have insurance?
    Heather said...
    I'm sorry about your accident, but glad you're o.k. Try not to worry about it too much and have a great time in San Francisco! Can't wait to hear about it.
    Anonymous said...
    You need to look at the positive side of all of this - which is the ability to now show off your bruises and use the classic line "Yeah, but you should see the other guy!"

    I'm always a ray of sunshine, aren't I?
    Tempered Woman said...
    Hoping you are ok~ waiting to hear update kiddo!!

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online