Monday, October 20, 2008

NO on Prop 8

You know I don't get political here, I save that for comments and support for others braver than I, but I have to say something about this 'cause I'm hormonal and in tears over Prop 8 in California. My blogging friend, Jason, recently got married to his husband after being together for 14 years. Their happiness was short-lived, however, because of this ridiculous attempt to overturn the rights of same sex couples to get married. If you live in California, and I know that I have a few regular readers there, please, please, please vote NO on Prop 8! Don't let the religious nutjobs win. Ok, rant over, thank you. ;)

The Queen of Spain says it more eloquently than I do. :)

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    so very sad. I hope for all our sakes that sanity reigns and Prop 8 does not go through.
    Anonymous said...
    WORD. Major WORD. Love ya, mean it.

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online