Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jason from The Jason Show asked last week if anyone would like to be interviewed and started a 5 question chain of silliness! Follow the directions below to join in!

1. What do you like the most and the least about living in St. Louis?

My favorite thing about living in this city is the freedom I feel to express myself. I can wear just about anything and no one blinks an eye. Coming from a small town in the bible belt, I appreciate this!

The worst thing about living here, in this region really, is the weather. We get both extreme cold and heat and the weather changes on a dime, in the 50's one day, 20's the next, you never really know what's going to happen next.

2. Would you rather streak naked through your neighborhood at noon or accidentally throw up on the queen of England?

I hate to throw up. HATE it. And I don't really have too much trouble with nudity, so streaking through my neighborhood at noon is really a no brainer. ;) With a little friendly supervision for safety, I'd do it.

3. If you could be any famous person, who would you be and why?

I don't know that I would want to be famous. I think it would be interesting to be a touring singer for a day, can we do that? ;) Otherwise, I prefer my anonymous existence, thanks.

4. What would you do if you had a billion dollars?

I would have to assume that I won a billion dollars, since the chances of me earning that amount of money is....not good. The biggest thing would be travel, after paying off all my debt and that of my family I would travel, travel, travel. I think I would donate a ton to charity and maybe create some sort of foundation to provide scholarships for education students. WE NEED MORE TEACHERS WITH PASSION!! After that, who knows!

5. If you had to choose between cuddling with an eel or a cuddling with a piranha, which would you choose?

Oh please, neither!! The thought of getting close to either one gives me the shudders!! (To prove that I'm not a complete ninny, I have no problem with mice or bats!)


Want to be part of it? Follow these instructions:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will get to ask them five questions.

5 Comments:

  1. Heather {Desperately Seeking Sanity} said...
    I want to play!!! :D

    I LOVE to be interviewed... :D

    But to follow your rules,

    "Interview Me"
    Nathan said...
    Oh good, a cure for writers blog. Please interview me :)
    Anonymous said...
    Interview me. I DARE YOU.
    Anonymous said...
    interview me
    Jason, as himself said...
    Yay! Thanks for playing!

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online