Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm still around

Hi! I've been busy but I'm getting closer to normal and quiet. (yay!) I'm officially moving this weekend, so I'm pretty much covered in paint in my free time. I took a couple of photos the other night of my progress and am sharing with you now. (Don't you feel special?)

 

DSC_0206

 

As you can see, I kind of have a thing for color. ;)

 

DSC_0207

This one is from the opposite direction so you can see the far wall. No, it's not black, that is chalkboard paint, which I am unbelievably excited about. By the time I'm done, the walls through the apartment with be blue, pink, yellow, and green. ;) More coming soon!

4 Comments:

  1. Gregg said...
    I like the color. We have pretty big color in our house, too.
    Nathan said...
    It's good to see you back, I like the new apartment, it looks bigger, but it's kind of hard to tell from pictures. Also, I love painting, except bathrooms, I hate painting bathrooms.
    Sarah said...
    so i just went ALL the way thru ur archives looking for a post that i may or may have not imagined... yeah didnt find it... anywho...
    Anonymous said...
    SO...you are alive. Cute place. I love the colors....what is up with that floor in the background? I want pictures of that too.
    Have you talked to Raquita lately? She was asking about you. (we were on twitter)

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online