Monday, October 8, 2007

yep...the excitement never ends.

I went to Steve and Barry's on friday. What is this, you may ask? It is quite possibly the best store ever. NOTHING in the store is over $20...there will be pictures later of the things I bought, but for today, a list.
3 pairs of shoes
4 t-shirts
1 pair of jeans
1 pair of pj shorts
1 robe
3 hoodies
2 shirts
---------------------
=15 items for $170

That's just over $11 per item. I mean, come on, when's the last time you bought a pair of jeans for 15 bucks that actually makes your ass look good? Steve and Barry's has Sarah Jessica Parker's new line, "Bitten". That's where the jeans came from, and like I said, I'll post some pictures of the items soon.
First, though, some pictures that I took on the sly in the store for future purchase.


Their t-shirts are 2 for $15. Which instantly made me think, "Ooo, Xmas presents!" Cuz, I'm cheap like that. The "EASILY DISTRACTED" one I might buy for myself, cuz, sadly, it's true. "GREEN SHIRTS ARE FOR PIMPS." just amuses me.



I'm sure you can think of at least a couple of people who should have "Don't Bother Me I'm Watching The Game", I know I can. Sadly, one of them is my Mom.


For those in your life who want to be Jack Bauer when they grow up, "When I Want Your Opinion I'll Beat It Out Of You."


And, I know at least three people who should be wearing this shirt, "Surgeon General's Warning: Harassing Me About Smoking Could Be Hazardous To Your Health."

If you have a Steve and Barry's in your area, I recommend that you check it out.

Oh, one last thing before I go.....I had to stop by school on my way home and in the parking lot I saw this.....


Can you see it? Damn the glare, it's a ceramic bear, which at first glance I thought was a dog sitting in the passenger seat of someone's car.


Definitely a bear, seatbelted in and everything. Hmmm, I can't even come up with a reason for this, can you?

1 Comment:

  1. Sarah said...
    haha so i couldnt really picture it when u were telling me about the bear but now with photographic evidence that just makes it down right funny!

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online